General terms and conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts concluded via https://360drums.com. Unless otherwise agreed, any conditions you have specifically used are contradicted.
2) A consumer within the meaning of this regulation is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction with private concerns. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person who, when concluding the legal transaction, acts in the interests of their professional or commercial interests.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
2) With the provision of a product in our shop, we make our customers a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
3) All products intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart" by the customer. After entering the personal data and payment information, the customer has the opportunity to check all the information entered. By sending the order by clicking on the button provided for this purpose, the customer declares his acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner. This is how the contract of sale came about. With the payment option via payment service providers such as PayPal or Sofortüberweisung, the customer is forwarded from our online shop to the provider's website. After entering all the required data, the customer is then directed back to our shop.
4) The transmission of all information in connection with the conclusion of the contract takes place automatically by e-mail. The customer must therefore ensure that the e-mail address stored with us can be reached.
§ 3 Retention of title and right of retention
1) A right of retention can only be exercised by the customer if there are no claims from the same contractual relationship.
2) The goods remain the property of the shop operator until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 Liability Provisions
1) We are fully liable for damage to body or health, as well as in cases of intent and gross negligence. Furthermore, in the case of fraudulent concealment of a defect and in all other legally regulated cases. The liability for defects within the framework of the statutory warranty can be found in the corresponding regulation in our customer information.
2) If essential contractual obligations are not fulfilled, the liability of the online shop in the case of slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable, contract-typical damage.
3) In the event of a breach of insignificant obligations arising from the contract, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded.
4) There is no liability for the constant availability of this website and the goods offered on it.
§ 5 Choice of Law
1) German law applies. The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
§ 6 Dispute Resolution
1) The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
§ 7 Contract language, contract text storage
1) Contract language is German.
2) We do not save the full text of the contract. Customers can save this electronically before sending the order using the browser's print function.
§ 8 Prices and terms of payment Characteristics of the goods
1) The prices shown and the shipping costs are gross prices.
2) Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are explicitly marked or are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by the customer in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
3) The available payment methods are shown on our website or in the respective item description, but at the latest in the final ordering process at the "checkout". Unless otherwise stated, the payment claims from the contract are due for payment immediately.
4) The essential features of the goods and/or service can be found in the item description and the additional information on our website.
§ 9 Terms of Delivery
1) Terms of delivery, delivery time and any existing restrictions on delivery can be found under the appropriate link in our online shop or in the respective item description.
2) For consumers, the risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the goods sold during shipment only passes to the customer when the goods are handed over. The regulation applies regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured.
§ 10 Statutory liability for defects
1) The statutory warranty rights apply.
2) Consumers are asked to check the goods upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify the shop owner as soon as possible. If the customer does not comply with this, this has no effect on his statutory warranty claims.
Section 11 Reviews
1) We send an email to our customers 7 days after the purchase, asking them to rate the purchased products. If you don't want to tackle the review, you can simply ignore the e-mail.
§ 12 Services (courses, workshops and consultations)
1) Courses, consultations and workshops do not take place immediately after completing the purchase, but are scheduled separately via e-mail or telephone/WhatsApp. Possible times for the services are Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. With the purchase you agree to a necessary contact from 360 Drums.
2) The services take place online via Zoom, Microsoft Teams or WhatsApp VideoChat.
3) The extended cancellation period of 30 days applies to all booked courses.
4) The courses are intended as a one to one course. If several people want to participate at the same time, additional costs per participant may arise. Customers are asked to notify the participation of other people before the appointment. If this is not done, the course leader can postpone the course until the participants have been clarified.
2) If no appointment can be found within 90 days, despite repeated contact by 360 Drums, the customer does not contact or answer, or fails to keep the appointment on time twice, 360 Drums is not obliged to provide the service. The service can then no longer be cancelled. In this case, 360 Drums is not obliged to reimburse the amount. This does not affect the 30-day cancellation period.